Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

401 - 411 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, folks! Obviously I'm new around here, but I was compelled to see if I'm in the right ballpark as of now on a remaining 2020 model.

2020 8 Passenger Touring AWD
MSRP: 45,840
Selling price: 39,893

If I'm in the right ballpark, I'm going to move forward with this deal. They would do another 1,000 off for the conquest rebate, but they are saying RAM trucks do not qualify...

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, folks! Obviously I'm new around here, but I was compelled to see if I'm in the right ballpark as of now on a remaining 2020 model.

2020 8 Passenger Touring AWD
MSRP: 45,840
Selling price: 39,893

If I'm in the right ballpark, I'm going to move forward with this deal. They would do another 1,000 off for the conquest rebate, but they are saying RAM trucks do not qualify...

Thanks for your help!
Do you have a family member that has one of the brands that qualify for a conquest deal? If so, my dealer let me use that and also gave me the conquest $1K off... all you need is the VIN # and you are golden...

·
Registered
2 Posts
2020 Honda Touring 7-Passenger
AWD
Extended Warranty

MSRP inc delivery = 46140
Actual Price Paid before extras = 38091
Dealer fitted extras (eg rubber mats, towing) = Extended Warranty = 2147
Tax = 2290
Title and other fees = 285
Total = 42813

0.9 Honda financing

Marysville Honda, Marysville Ohio, Joe Pourier - salesman
Traded in 2015 Nissan Pathfinder SL for $8900

We visited and emailed Honda dealers in the Columbus, Ohio to Dayton, Ohio area. We were getting no deals. We then used our Costco membership and did the Costco Auto Program. Suddenly the prices dropped thousands of dollars. however, different Honda dealers gave us different prices. not much different, but a couple hundred different.

also, we got different values for our 2015 Pathfinder. it was in really good shape, but we didn't get as much as i wanted for it. we found that Marysville Honda had the biggest selection of Pilots, gave us the most for our trade, and were the easiest to work with. We did a lot of emailing and texting dealers.

with the Costco deal, we got a $500 Costco card a few weeks after we took our Pilot home. we had to remind the salesman a few times to enter our sale into the program, but once he did, our card came pretty quick.

Good luck, everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD.
Located in Central Ohio
First quote: $34,299.
Doc Fee 250.
Tax @7% 2418.43
Title/Tag 35.
____
Total $37,002.43

This is from a dealer in NE Ohio. Quotes 2-5 range from $34,955-$37,493.
Number one sounds pretty good. This representative of what others are seeing recently?

UPDATE:
Purchased at this price today, 8/5/2020 at the above price.
Quote was from Rick Roush Honda in Medina, Ohio
Purchased from Moses Honda in Huntington, WV to get preferred color. They met Roush quote.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a 2020 Pilot EX-L AWD.
First quote: $34,299.
Doc Fee 250.
Tax @7% 2418.43
Title/Tag 35.
____
Total $37,002.43

This is from a dealer in NE Ohio. Quotes 2-5 range from $34,955-$37,493.
Number one sounds pretty good. This representative of what others are seeing recently?
Just bought an exl awd today in Richmond, VA. $33k including dealer fees. Took 5 dealerships and some posturing but ended there after a day negotiating

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought an exl awd today in Richmond, VA. $33k including dealer fees. Took 5 dealerships and some posturing but ended there after a day negotiating
Wow, these are great prices. Did you trade in your old car to get this deal or did you buy it without trade-in?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, these are great prices. Did you trade in your old car to get this deal or did you buy it without trade-in?
Bought without trade. I think I found a floor. Basically got one dealer on the line, gave my final number, and said I would sign id they hit . If they said no I said would keep making calls. They did it.
Ended up financing at .9% for 60 months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought without trade. I think I found a floor. Basically got one dealer on the line, gave my final number, and said I would sign id they hit . If they said no I said would keep making calls. They did it.
Ended up financing at .9% for 60 months.
Sweet! I’m near Baltimore, Maryland and nearby dealerships would not budge. They are still asking around $37K. I said no thanks and I’m keep looking. Anyway, make sure your software is up-to-date and check to make sure your backup camera works. There is a massive 608000 vehicle recall that also includes 2020-2021 Pilots which is on Honda news webpage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I officially purchased a 2020 EXL AWD yesterday for $34,200 at the Honda dealer in Holland, MI. Doc fee was an additional $220. They wouldn't budge from that number and provided very little discount on the all weather "package" and roof rack I wanted, so I passed on those options and will look for lower cost alternatives.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which dealer if you don't mind sharing, and what color? I'm also in Richmond looking for EX-L AWD.

401 - 411 of 411 Posts