Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

341 - 360 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
You have to get the extended Honda Care warranty before the vehicle drives 6000 Miles. It doesn't matter when you buy the Honda Care contract as they will put the contract start date at the day of purchase, and zero miles, not when you actually purchase Honda Care. (so waitiing until your odometer hits 5999 and then buying won't matter. But you can lock in the price now. Your quote will be good for 30 days. Sean Rausch is in charge of the Honda Care program for the dealership at Hyannis Honda, and he is outstanding. After comparing, I got the lowest price from Hyannis. The process is quick and easy, and Sean will get with you right away. He was extremely knowlegable, professional, and efficient.

·
Registered
633 Posts
You can get the Honda Care Warranty anytime up until either 3 years or 36000 miles, whichever comes first! Mileage, time limits and prices will be different than that of one purchased before 6000 miles, BUT you still have a choice to wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
2020 EXL AWD

Agreed upon value $38,290 incl. taxes & fees.

Lease
36/10k
$1050 down (-500 first responder = $550 out of pocket)
$379/month

Dealer included all weather mats, nitro tire air, wheel locks, and pinstripe

residual $25,469

Southeastern PA

i feel good about it! Beat next best by $1400 in total lease payments & money down total. I checked with 5 area dealerships.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2020 EXL AWD

Agreed upon value $38,290 incl. taxes & fees.

Lease
36/10k
$1050 down (-500 first responder = $550 out of pocket)
$379/month

Dealer included all weather mats, nitro tire air, wheel locks, and pinstripe

residual $25,469

Southeastern PA

i feel good about it! Beat next best by $1400 in total lease payments & money down total. I checked with 5 area dealerships.
I am also in Southeastern PA area. Can you share which dealer gave you this pricing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You have to get the extended Honda Care warranty before the vehicle drives 6000 Miles. It doesn't matter when you buy the Honda Care contract as they will put the contract start date at the day of purchase, and zero miles, not when you actually purchase Honda Care. (so waitiing until your odometer hits 5999 and then buying won't matter. But you can lock in the price now. Your quote will be good for 30 days. Sean Rausch is in charge of the Honda Care program for the dealership at Hyannis Honda, and he is outstanding. After comparing, I got the lowest price from Hyannis. The process is quick and easy, and Sean will get with you right away. He was extremely knowlegable, professional, and efficient.
You can get the Honda Care Warranty anytime up until either 3 years or 36000 miles, whichever comes first! Mileage, time limits and prices will be different than that of one purchased before 6000 miles, BUT you still have a choice to wait!
Thank you both for the information.

·
Registered
28 Posts
2020 Pilot Black Edition
MSRP 50,840

42894 (with $1000 loyalty rebate)
+515 black running boards installed
-34154 trade (2018 Honda Pilot Elite)
9255 Diff
+278 tax (3% in NC)
+72 tag
+425 doc fee
-1000 rebate (500 first responder + 500 recent graduate)
9030 Total

It was a long slow process but I got this deal on the last day of the month. Most dealerships were at the 29,100 to 32500 for my trade. Did all of it via email. I also got the $500 Costco gift card.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 Pilot Black Edition
MSRP 50,840

+515 black running boards installed
-34154 trade (2018 Honda Pilot Elite)
9255 Diff
+278 tax (3% in NC)
+72 tag
+425 doc fee
-1000 rebate (500 first responder + 500 recent graduate)
9030 Total

It was a long slow process but I got this deal on the last day of the month. Most dealerships were at the 29,100 to 32500 for my trade. Did all of it via email. I also got the $500 Costco gift card.
Nice deal, good work. Did your price of 42894 includes the Loyalty rebate?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2020 pilot touring 7 passenger
MSRP: $46140
Selling price:39,000
including first responders a$500 and $1K conquest rebate
also waiting for $500 gift car and obtsined 50% parts/accessories from Costco program
Deal in Seattle area
Hope this helps and good luck to all

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Honda Pilot Elite from Montgomeryville, PA on route 309. I paid $44,500 including all taxes/tag fees. No trade-ins.

$41,600 plus tax/tags

·
Registered
7 Posts
Correct. Doesn’t have to be the dealership assigned to you by Costco. I purchased at a different dealer and they said they would take care of it. Costco called me 2 days later asking about my search process and I told them I purchased elsewhere. Gave her the dealer name and VIN and they started processing it.
Has anyone actually collected this Costco $550 Gift card? I purchased my 2020 Pilot Elite over 3 weeks ago, I have not heard a word and I registered my number on their website... Nothing Yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone actually collected this Costco $550 Gift card? I purchased my 2020 Pilot Elite over 3 weeks ago, I have not heard a word and I registered my number on their website... Nothing Yet
I had mine in hand 11 days after purchase. My sales gal filled out the stuff for me. If you sales person didn’t do that for you, you may have some stuff to fill out online. I’m not sure..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I've received mine.
After the dealership did their part of it, I had to fill out a survey, and then Costco mailed it to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our 2007 LX Pilot just blew a huge leak in the rear main seal. Been shopping around a little bit and was offered this from a local dealer for an EX-L AWD:

$32,869
$1120 freight

$36,668 OTD

Is this a decent price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Strange local dealer patters: our local dealers have stopped providing quotes via email and asking either to come or at least call them. They claim to be super busy... have anyone run into this problem?
We are not in the rush to gen a new SUV and will wait patiently, but I'm amused with this strategy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine gave me the info and negotiated over email but wanted me to come in every 5 min. Obviously I refused.
2020 touring 7 passenger AWD
MSRP 46,015
Price bought $ 38,600

·
Registered
5 Posts
Working on a deal for EXL-NAV-RES.
MSRP $42,955.
Dealer is offering $36,450.

You guys think there is more room to haggle? Aiming for $35,600 realistic?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Strange local dealer patters: our local dealers have stopped providing quotes via email and asking either to come or at least call them. They claim to be super busy... have anyone run into this problem?
We are not in the rush to gen a new SUV and will wait patiently, but I'm amused with this strategy
Every Maryland dealer, regardless of Make, has provided me an email quote when I’ve asked. Of course, they want to talk to you first to see what discounts could apply, ask a out any trade (which I never do until buy time), and get you in the door for a drive or sales pitch, and they know you will use the quote to shop for best price. I was able to get email quotes from several area Honda dealers. And I even negotiated by email and phone for an Acura MDX with technology package on my way to Honda dealer to ultimately buy a Pilot Elite. My wife preferred the Elite In the end. My recommendation: tell the dealer you know what you want and now are shopping for best price to buy and no sales pitch needed. Good luck.

341 - 360 of 394 Posts