Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Purchased a 2020 Pilot Touring 7 Passenger a few months ago for the wife and I’ve noticed the instrument cluster seems to be partially covered up and not visible. Having issues seeing indicators such as no seatbelt, high beams, check engine light, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I’ve attached a picture for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
Something is definitely misaligned. I don't know if your year needed the update to the instrument panel or not? I just had it done on my 2019 Touring. I believe they have to remove some of the cluster to apply the update. Perhaps yours was done before purchase and you never noticed the misalignment?

Regardless, it will be covered under warranty even if it is an assembly line goof up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They did mention the vehicle requiring a service before they could sell it to us.. so that would make sense. Looking at the trim, nothing seemed misaligned. Just didn’t know if this was a common issue or not.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
40 Posts
There was a recall a few months ago that required to take aparte the gauge cluster. They made the same mistake with mine when putting it together again. I took it back to the dealer and in ten minutes it was solved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts