Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an immaculate and perfect 2020 Pilot. Last week, a friend accidently scratched the bulkhead cover under the hood and the engine cover. Is there anyway to fix those scratches? If not, what is least expensive source for NOS parts? I'm car crazy and under the hood is (was) perfect from the factory. As a matter of fact, I haven't had first oil change yet. Thanks.
Steve AKA Sick to stomach

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
652 Posts
And $35 for the engine cover plus whatever for shipping on them.

OR

Take the $100 and go to dinner with the wife/girlfriend/significant other and know that the only person bothered by the scratched plastic under the hood that nobody else will see unless working on it and maybe not even then, is you.

Then it will go in for service or recall and they will do something to the new one.

You can check on CAR-PART.com for a wreck near you and maybe cheaper with no scratches.

Update your profile so it shows location also when you hover over the flag.

Pictures of the damage? Maybe somebody close will sell you their non-scratched version for 1/2 the new price if they can tolerate it.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
642 Posts
Reminds me of the last time my friends and I furry LARP'ed in a garage.

Poor Mike was never the same, tried to stick his tail in the toaster and then the refrigerator fell over and champagne sprayed everywhere. We could never get the smell out of his Pilot.... poor bastard.

/s

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,296 Posts
Just buy salvage and rebuild. Scratches dont bother you near as much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.