Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering buying a 2020 Pilot EX. Can anybody tell me if these have the infotainment problems that the upper level Pilots seem to be having?

·
Registered
813 Posts
It most likely won't have any issues. I'm saying most likely because some people are still having issues with their screen after the update. People have reported success by taking it to the dealer to get the wiring fixed AFTER the issue started. I think the issue isn't something to worry about anymore since people are going months without issues. My 2020 Touring hasn't had any issues since I bought it (January 2020). Are you planning to keep the car long term? There is a "feature" Honda put in the car which shuts off 3 cylinders most of the time, and after a couple years it causes issues. You might want to purchase a S-VCM device to get rid of that "feature". Hope you are happy with your purchase if you get a Pilot!

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EXL AWD
93 Posts
I have 2019 EX-L and I do not have any issues with my radio. I use Android auto all the time and it is working flawlessly... (Knock on wood)
I also just installed SVCM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts