Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for upgrades for their 2020 Honda Pilot, let me know.. I purchase this vehicle about 7 months ago and have found many things to add to make it more eye appealing.

Registered
Nice. Tell me more. I just picked up a black on black SE. I need running boards, roof cross rails, wind deflector for sunroof and windows and I like those red stripes and calipers 馃憤馃徑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice. Tell me more. I just picked up a black on black SE. I need running boards, roof cross rails, wind deflector for sunroof and windows and I like those red stripes and calipers 馃憤馃徑
The running boards and sunroof visor I got on Amazon.. The window reflectors I purchased from Weather Tech ( Be careful with them because they are really tricky and only worked for the front. The back ones had a weird clip and wound up breaking both in the back and sent them back.. And they are expensive.. I had my son paint the calipers with a paint off Amazon that is made especially for calipers with a high temperature paint resistance .. I can send you links to any of those products if you want me to and are interested.

Registered
The running boards and sunroof visor I got on Amazon.. The window reflectors I purchased from Weather Tech ( Be careful with them because they are really tricky and only worked for the front. The back ones had a weird clip and wound up breaking both in the back and sent them back.. And they are expensive.. I had my son paint the calipers with a paint off Amazon that is made especially for calipers with a high temperature paint resistance .. I can send you links to any of those products if you want me to and are interested.
Send me link for the running boards and the one on the front bumper. Also the sun roof visor. Please

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did you black out the front logo ? Does it goo at night ? Looks awesome 馃槑
The dealer did the front Honda Emblem and I took off the Edition logo and used plastic did for the red and black 馃槉馃憤

1 - 14 of 14 Posts