Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I trade-in my 2014 Pilot for a new 2020. I had a mix of Husky and WeatherTech liners in my 2014. Was looking to get some for my new 2020. Has anyone else bought any and what are your thoughts??? To me, it seems like one band is always better in the different models.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Last week I trade-in my 2014 Pilot for a new 2020. I had a mix of Husky and WeatherTech liners in my 2014. Was looking to get some for my new 2020. Has anyone else bought any and what are your thoughts??? To me, it seems like one band is always better in the different models.
Doing a search on this forum for "floor mats" you will find many posts about which are "best" per different people. All of the 3rd generation mats should fit but Honda did make a change for the 2019 rear cargo mat. Not sure what is different but it has a different part number than earlier models. I personally went with the Honda brand high side rubber mats. Very happy with them.

Here is a link to one discussion about the floor mats with around 45 replies.

Floor Mats

·
Registered
426 Posts

I bought Smartliners for my 2019 after owning Weathertech is a couple of cars. Personally I think the SL have a better fit and look, they are also less expensive. The fit and finish of them is excellent!!!

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,866 Posts
I didn't buy any, as my 2020 Passport Touring came with the Honda All Weather Floor Liners. They do just what they are supposed to so I see no reason to change from them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I purchased my floor lines for my 2020 EX-L from Weather Tech. My 2003 has WT liners that I bought in 2003 and they still look like new. They are also made in USA. Fit is very good and customer service while ordering them was great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts