Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never used a sat service before. I am in the trial period with this one. I WOULD consider a subscription, but not with the performance I am experiencing. I'm not sure if I'm just not using the system properly or there is truly an issue with it. I saw a bunch of threads from earlier Gen 3 users that had a lot of issues. But I would've thought they'd be pretty much worked out by now.

Seems to play for a while, then drops out for seconds at a time. No overhead obstructions. Sometimes when close to a building (parked it my driveway) it goes in and out. I thought that if I buffered a few minutes of the station by "pausing" it, I'd have enough stored up to get through any drop outs. But it appears to store the drop outs. See if the pic attached with buffer line doesn't help. I am really wondering just what "proper operation" looks/sounds like with a satellite system.
IMG_2828.PNG

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don’t have these issues. My reception never drops out. If it’s dropping out even from buffer, maybe it’s an issue with your head unit? Wouldn’t hurt to raise it with the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts