Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone successfully blacked out the chrome H-Mark and "Black Edition" emblem in the grille on their 2020 Black Edition? There are sensors behind the H-Mark and not sure if tinting it or plasti-dipping will affect anything. Also, there's OEM part for "Black Edition" emblem but only for the rear. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
526 Posts

... or, you can emailHonda, informing them you purchased the BE but you are dissafisfied with the chrome looking H emblem, asking when they will provide "Black"

Who knows, YOU just may be the Lucky person that they make one for,
I have seen many companies fulfill request from a customer.... they can only say no at worst.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

... or, you can emailHonda, informing them you purchased the BE but you are dissafisfied with the chrome looking H emblem, asking when they will provide "Black"

Who knows, YOU just may be the Lucky person that they make one for,
I have seen many companies fulfill request from a customer.... they can only say no at worst.
Thank you! I actually ordered that and it doesn't fit unfortunately. I doubt Honda would be willing to entertain me but worth a shot. I've called and written to them about an issue I had and they were firm about not reimbursing me. First Honda and not amazed at their customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts