Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2019 White Honda Pilot (Hawaii)

860 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  808LFTDPilot2019
Just stopping in to say ALOHA to all!!.. currently reside, born and raised here on Oahu Hawaii!!.. had my 2019 Honda Pilot for 2+ years now and had almost all of the issues that it could have that everyone else has encountered…. Had the blank/black dash controls and head unit!!.. had the stealer ship check it out and reset. Had a few hard reset head unit issues.. Had all the cracking and popping speaker issues… also prior to lifting it i found a passenger side lower control arm bushing torn… but currently still LOVE this ride!!. Currently have a 2” leveling kit on it with a set of 275/50R20 Toyo Gripper 2 offroad tires!!.. also working on my car audio set up of a FULL custom set up from front to back utilizing CT Sounds pro speakers and AT amps…
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Home of the 306k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
15,001 Posts
I'm envisioning a Honda Pilot parked alongside a white sandy shore, under a palm tree with blue waves rolling in while holding a drink in a coconut shell with a straw and umbrella in it. 🤠

· Registered
5,827 Posts
I would like to go to Hawaii and see this Pilot as well haha.

Reactions: Nail Grease

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you had any issues with your windshield randomly cracking?
sorry late with the reply but no i have not yet.. lol hehhe i really hope i dont since my windshield is currently brand new and im waiting for the stealership to complete the calibration for its new height and bigger tires. I was driving on the freeway and it got hit by two rocks and it cracked..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.