Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having any issues with the infotainment/computer system in the 2019s? Mine will do some funky things: sometimes, even though the keys are well within range, I’ll get a notification that my key fob isn’t close enough for the car to start. Also, advancing channels on Sirius/XM sometimes gets stuck on the first one of the first bank.

These issues eventually work themselves out, but it is a little annoying.

I’ve checked for updates and I’m current.

Bluetooth headphones are also starting to go out in both sets. I’ve had the car since 8/30.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I myself have been having all kinds of issues with the infotainment system in my 2019 Pilot. Take a look at this thread

https://www.piloteers.org/forums/114-2016-third-generation-pilot/158975-2019-pilot-touring-backup-camara-not-working-infotainment-system-not-responsive.html#/topics/158975

Today I experienced something new. I tried to remote start the car from my house. When I got the the car, I guess it was out ranged and it didn’t start, when I got the the car I got in but I was not able to start the car while pressing the start button, didn’t want to start at all. It kept going into accessory mode. I had to step out of it locked it and remote start the car while in close range and then got in to it and was able to press on the brakes and the push to start button and then I was able drive the car off.

I really wish all this things get worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
979 Posts
A lot of glitches happened to 2016 (brand new model year), and the 2019 is kind of new (newly refreshed) and that's why there are glitches as well. Hopefully Honda will sort them out shortly. I will avoid first year (or refreshed) cars in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts