Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! Super excited to find this forum. I've just purchased 2019 Pilot Touring with 2nd row captains chairs and will be picking it up this weekend. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the dimensions of the tray part of the console/cup holder that sits between the captains chairs? I'd like to order some sort of organizer to corral the chaos back there, but i just can't even ballpark remember the size of that space. I've looked exhaustedly online, and that's how I found y'all. Also and recs for organizers or any other must haves for my new car would be appreciated!
Kitty

·
Registered
884 Posts
Congratulations on your new Pilot touring and welcome to the forums!

I have the Touring with the bench seat so can't help with your cup holder or console questions. I did find a very good organizer for the front console for my needs. I also found some good cup holders for the front console which hold my 24 oz soda bottle and my wife's thermo type container very well. You can also check the Odyssey, Passport, and Ridgeline forums for other ideas since many of the parts used are interchangeable between the models. that's how I first found the cup holders and the organizer.

I"ll see if I can find the information for you if you want, just let me know.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just checked our 2019 Touring Pilot:

11" wide, 18" front/back, 4" high........ It's not a square box shape, so it slightly narrows toward the front in width and height.

Hope this helps.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts