Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anybody done this conversion 2019 tail light on 2016~2018? Would it be plug and play?

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have anybody done this conversion 2019 tail light on 2016~2018? Would it be plug and play?

Don't think it would be plug and play but check with the Honda dealer parts guy.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
It looks plug and play but the issue is on the 2016 Pilot, the reverse light is at the bottom while the reverse light is in the same place as the tail light.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think it would be plug and play but check with the Honda dealer parts guy.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Trying to talk to Honda will not even try to help you at all they'll just tell you no its not the correct part so it will not be possible.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks plug and play but the issue is on the 2016 Pilot, the reverse light is at the bottom while the reverse light is in the same place as the tail light.
I am aware of that. If I remember some time ago someone on here mentioned it is plug and play but you'll have two backup light will both lit up at same time which will not look good. But I'd rather keep my old backup light to lit instead of the new one.

·
Registered
813 Posts
What's the point of changing the light then if you don't want the new style reverse lights? That's like the best part of the 2019+ lights.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the point of changing the light then if you don't want the new style reverse lights? That's like the best part of the 2019+ lights.
Well, I like the clear accent instead of whole red and also to me reverse light is not the main factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts