Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought a 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L earlier this year and it currently has about 6,000 miles on it. We noticed the passenger side LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) doesn’t always come on. If the headlights are on, then it will come on along with the headlights every time. But if the headlights aren’t on, then the passenger side DRL usually won’t come on. It is very hit or miss, and it will work every now and then. My wife says that even when it comes on, it looks like it is flickering. I’m at a loss as to what this could be since the led light does work when the headlights are on, and it’s only the passenger side. Anybody ever heard of this?

We just had it in for our first oil change and we asked them to check it out and the dealership said they were “too busy” to look at led light or electrical problems and I would have to leave it with them for a few days. Does anybody know if the dealership might give me a loaner car if I pressed them? I didn’t think about asking right then because it caught me off guard. It is the same dealership I bought it from (Huggins Honda in DFW TX).

Thanks for any input.

·
Banned
379 Posts
Make them fix it. They hate warranty work cuz they make no money and it's hard to lie and say you need something else when the vehicle is new. Once you buy they don't love you anymore lol. It's weird, they're like this person we hate, we know they're gonna bite us and we keep going back. We have to. It's an insane relationship we have with dealerships!!

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Definitely make them give you a loaner. My 2012 has been out of warranty since February of this year. If I need to leave it for service or repairs, dealer still gives me a loaner every time.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Definitely make them give you a loaner. My 2012 has been out of warranty since February of this year. If I need to leave it for service or repairs, dealer still gives me a loaner every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts