Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has one else experienced their pilot not starting? I see all the post about keyless starting errors but ours just won’t start. Not saying errors or anything. It’s happened 3 times in 7 days. The second time it happened , the instrument panel flashed a bunch of malfunctionslike lane keep assist malfunction, some sort of lane keep assist system malfunction. It’s at the dealership currently but they can’t duplicate the car not starting. Is a 2019 with only 3,700 miles on it. Nothing has been altered, no windows tinted. Only thing “altered” was the dealership installed a factory heated steering wheel. They check the batter, starter and alternator. They said all checked ok. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
732 Posts
Unless there is a loose battery terminal connection which may have resulted in the course of the heated steering wheel install, I would tend to lean towards the steering wheel electronics itself and their install of it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Has one else experienced their pilot not starting? I see all the post about keyless starting errors but ours just won’t start. Not saying errors or anything. It’s happened 3 times in 7 days. The second time it happened , the instrument panel flashed a bunch of malfunctionslike lane keep assist malfunction, some sort of lane keep assist system malfunction. It’s at the dealership currently but they can’t duplicate the car not starting. Is a 2019 with only 3,700 miles on it. Nothing has been altered, no windows tinted. Only thing “altered” was the dealership installed a factory heated steering wheel. They check the batter, starter and alternator. They said all checked ok. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated
It maybe your battery is low, or defective. Take it to a dealer and it should be resolved easily. There were a few posts mentioned about this, and were due to battery defective. Unless your car some how drained the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts