Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New guy here and i recently bought a 2019 Touring model. I noticed some "knocking " noise when accelerating below 20 rpm. Went to the dealer and after their head mechanic test drove it, he said that its the fuel injector noise i am hearing. I test drove another '19 touring model from their lot and it sounded way less (if any) than mine. The sound gets to be annoying , especially when the radio is off.

Does anyone have the same experience and is there a fix for it?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
15,521 Posts
Fuel injection systems are running at amazing psi numbers these days. The result is noisier injectors than in the past.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hello! New guy here and i recently bought a 2019 Touring model. I noticed some "knocking " noise when accelerating below 20 rpm. Went to the dealer and after their head mechanic test drove it, he said that its the fuel injector noise i am hearing. I test drove another '19 touring model from their lot and it sounded way less (if any) than mine. The sound gets to be annoying , especially when the radio is off.

Thanks!
I don't notice any noise inside the car, especially when the radio is on. I do notice it if I stand outside next to the engine area.

·
Registered
291 Posts

Thanks!
The dealer didn’t have a fix for that? All they did was tell you where the sound was coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts