1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got rear ended on a freeway.
No big injuries yet.

It’s a brand new vehicle, it’s been less than three months
It doesn’t seem the damage isn’t that big but I’m concerned about the frame damage.

The other car got pretty much crashed

Any idea of repair cost?
Or is it possible that I need to sell the car and get new one.

I’ll appreciate your comments

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
It doesn't look too bad of a damage, but it doesn't hurt to check with a Honda approved body shop. Most of the impact appeared to be under the bumper.

·
Registered
128 Posts
seems like you weren’t at fault. Don’t worry too much that’s why we all have insurance. My wife’s cr-v was sandwiched less than 2 months after buying the car. Insurance picked up the tab from the beginning. Took care of everything. Wait for damage report before start thinking about selling it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Glad you're ok.... I walked away with front passenger crash at my fault, after getting the car back from the shop they did hell of a job. Now looks better than ever but not sure about the feel of it.... over all extremely happy with the outcome.

Time of accident

After repair

From Note 9

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad you're ok.... I walked away with front passenger crash at my fault, after getting the car back from the shop they did hell of a job. Now looks better than ever but not sure about the feel of it.... over all extremely happy with the outcome.

the after pics look awesome.
You got some new rims on too... if you don't mind me asking how much were those rims?

·
Registered
185 Posts

the after pics look awesome.
You got some new rims on too... if you don't mind me asking how much were those rims?
Thank you. I bought these 20's from Ebay the seller is from Honda dealership, I paid $800 shipped I could say it's nearly brand new set. I love it overall.

from my Note 9

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 2013 Touring took a rear end hit at about 3 years old and looked much better than yours. Bumper was fine, just a small scuff, 1 rear sensor was crushed, tow hitch slightly bent and exhaust slightly bent. All repaired by Honda with factory parts. Ended up costing other driver about $2200 if I recall correctly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts