Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of mudflaps to put on our Pilot but all the advertising I've found is just a closeup of the wheel well and on a generic car. Can some people post photos of their Pilots with mudflaps installed? That would be much appreciated, I want to see how the different options may look (mainly the length relative to ride height) from more than one foot away, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried Google 2019 "honda pilot mud flaps" and click the image tab?
That's really helpful advice, thanks. Where do you see a photo from more than one foot away that mentions the brand/model of mudflap and is actually on a Pilot and not some random truck or an Accord?

That's why I'm asking on a model-specific forum for model-specific photos/advice.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Thanks, are those the OEM flaps? They look pretty short, are they wide enough to do the job?
Yes OEM - they do a decent job and I'm not sure of any aftermarket ones. They may look smaller b/c my wheels have a bigger offset pushing them out wider than stock.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Here’s mine just after I got the windows tinted. The mudflaps really blend in to the rest of the trim on the car.
So are yours OEM Honda or aftermarket?

·
Registered
71 Posts
OEM splash guards with Aries 73"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have been debating on whether or not to add the OEM mudflaps to my 3rd gen Pilot. Compared to the 2nd gen, on the 3rd Gen there are dark gray plastic garnishes/cladding along the entire bottom portion of the vehicle which “hides” or masks any of the potential dirt, splashing etc that may try to get on my paint. Very rarely do I find anything get high enough the door and onto the actual paint.

Contrasting that to the 2nd gen, there wasn’t any type of plastic cladding and it was strictly body paint all the way down, allowing dirt etc to be shown. I almost like the cleaner look without them (and they aren’t standard like the 2nd gen that had them “built in”). Just my two cents.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts