Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to eliminate the auto stop feature on 2019 pilot? I have read the other threads and the wiring is different on the 2019. There is a yellow wire but no green wire. There is a black wire in place of the green wire and when I use that wire, it works just like when I press the button. In other words I would have to jump the yellow and the black wire every time I got into the car ( just like pressing the button.) any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to eliminate the auto stop feature on 2019 pilot? I have read the other threads and the wiring is different on the 2019. There is a yellow wire but no green wire. There is a black wire in place of the green wire and when I use that wire, it works just like when I press the button. In other words I would have to jump the yellow and the black wire every time I got into the car ( just like pressing the button.) any help would be greatly appreciated.
Based on the movies i have seen, never cut the yellow wire....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
469 Posts
2019+ read post #20.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2019+ read post #20.

I am embarrassed I missed that one. Spent time searching, that is for sure. Appreciate you, thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts