Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all....Does anyone else have an issue with not having an armrest bridged between the two inside armrests?? Does anyone have a solution, suggestion, or a link to buy something to bridge that gap? I would be more comfortable driving and being able to lean more to the right than what it currently possible. Thanks for any help or suggestions!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello all....Does anyone else have an issue with not having an armrest bridged between the two inside armrests?? Does anyone have a solution, suggestion, or a link to buy something to bridge that gap? I would be more comfortable driving and being able to lean more to the right than what it currently possible. Thanks for any help or suggestions!
In a post several months ago, a member had purchased and was very happy with this:
I have not, as I'm OK with the current armrests, but you might do a search on this forum. Sorry I can't be more helpful as to who posted it or exactly when.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I had saved the link, as I thought I might be interested, but never followed up on it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Take a look at post #217 of the linked thread below to see a picture where both arm rests were replaced. These are aftermarket arm rests sold on the forum. You could read the entire thread if these are something you are looking for.

Aftermarket armrests

1 - 4 of 4 Posts