Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

I am interested in getting the Honda All Weather floor mats. Does anyone have any review or comments about them? Good or Bad ?

Also, there are two types offered, the regular, and a "High Sides" that are a little deeper or have higher sides to hold in liquids.

I am inclined to get the regular mats and also buy the rear cargo mat to help keep things clean.

Thanks !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi All.

I am interested in getting the Honda All Weather floor mats. Does anyone have any review or comments about them? Good or Bad ?

Also, there are two types offered, the regular, and a "High Sides" that are a little deeper or have higher sides to hold in liquids.

I am inclined to get the regular mats and also buy the rear cargo mat to help keep things clean.

Thanks !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the input AND Links to other posts.

I'm ordering a set of regular OEM mats and the come cargo mat.

I'll test 'em out.... if they don't hold up I'll search for something different.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My honda OEM only lasted 4 years and the drivers side magically tore up due to winter salt mind you i washed it as per the instructions regularly.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I never liked the Honda OEM all weather mats so been going with weather tech floor liners. A little pricey but they do a great job holding up and protecting the floor. There are probably cheaper options out there that can also get the job done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did a search and came up empty.

Can you post a link?

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought gray WeatherTech fitted mats for front and second row. I was skeptical about the laser-measured high sides, but they fit perfectly. I'm very pleased with them, and I like the gray much better than the OEM black. I did cut a double layer of rubber roofing material and used old-fashioned rubber cement to adhere it to the area under the gas pedal. It's great protection against the heel of your shoe weating through the mat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts