Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity has anyone else been told after bringing your vehicle back for the same problem you orginally brought it in for.(.trans slipping between 30 & 40mph starts jerking harder & harder every 200 + miles ).While Still under warranty been told that ( HONDA JUST RELEASED A 120.00 PROGRAM THATS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY),( I HAVE TO PURCHASE IN ORDER TO KEEP MY TRANSMISSION OPERATING)(LIKE ITS A SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE)
PRETTY MUCH AFTER 36,000 MILES IF YOU DONT PURCHASE THIS PROGRAM YOUR EXTENED WARRANTY IS VOIDED AND YOU'LL BE ON THE HOOK FOR A NEW ENTIRE TRANSMISSION . Due to it causes additional damage the longer you wait but can void your 60,000 mile powertrain warranty. ?? WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL!WHY SHOULD ANYONE HAVE CONTROL OVER THE MECHANISMS OF OUR VEHICLE?? SO WHAT SOMEONE CAN PUSH A BUTTON ANYWHERE AND LEAVE ME STRANDED AND STRESSED , ETC.... WHILE FORCING ME TO SPEND MORE OF MY MONEY ON A VEHICLE I ALREADY SPENT $42,000.00 ON. ONLY 13 MONTHS AGO. :eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.