Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was playing with the settings yesterday trying to find how I can see the total distance remaining for a particular trip and I can't find any such setting. The expected arrival time displays but no the remaining distance. I read through the navigation manual, albeit quickly, and didn't see any mention of this. Has anyone been able to configure your Navi when the remaining distance constantly displays?

ALSO, after 7 months, I just started to play with my Navi setting and the default settings had the navigation avoiding U Turns. Once I unchecked U Turns, I was rerouted to a frequent destination that was more direct. I guess that I should have checked the settings earlier.

Reactions: EFICTION

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tapping on the displayed expected arrival time will bring up a display of other trip related values. You can then select one of those values and the selected value will replace the expected arrival time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Weezer. Thanks for your response. I tried your method on both of the bottom time until arrival and direction buttons and it works exactly as you described. Again, thank you for your assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts