Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does honda make them, I don’t see on available accessory page. I think with these big wheels/ wells its a good idea to get some but would prefer not to drill holes in my new car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep. Got them at the dealer. Also available at Bernardi. Bought our 19 Pilot Elite a year ago so they should be widely available. No drilling required and pretty easy to install. Comes in full set for front and rear. Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought these for my 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, Part No. 08P00-TG7-100A, in March, 2019. They did not come with installation instructions from my dealer, but I found PDF instructions on the Internet available for download. I agree with "joeulv", installation was easy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just did ours yesterday. All you need is a screwdriver and a thumbtack. None of it is irreversible; the most damaging thing you do is drive screws into a few plastic caps, which could probably be replaced if for some reason you ever wanted to.

I didn't time myself, but it couldn't have taken more than an hour, and I had never done it before. Somebody who has could do it in 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought these for my 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, Part No. 08P00-TG7-100A, in March, 2019. They did not come with installation instructions from my dealer, but I found PDF instructions on the Internet available for download. I agree with "joeulv", installation was easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts