Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Piloteers,

I currently traded in my 2016 Touring AWD for a 2019 Touring AWD. I wasn't aware of the issues of the Infotainment and guage clusters were having prior to trading in.

My question is, after reading all the posts regarding this is : is this only affecting IPhone Users along with CarPlay? If so, should I make a huge sign and effort for those carpooling with me to not plug in their IPhone into my USB port in the front center console?

Any feedback would be great, as it helps me not upgrade my phone to an iPhone also.

Thanks,
-E

2019 Touring AWD MSM as of 4thJuly2019
2016 Touring AWD MSM traded-in

·
Registered
19 Posts
We're an android family. Some problems still exist. Today for instance, I could only get the radio to work. Nothing from Sirius or AA. I have a current gen civic also. Way more problems there. However, I've only had the Pilot for 1.5 months and it's not my daily driver. I am pretty confident Honda prob can't infotainment right.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're an android family. Some problems still exist. Today for instance, I could only get the radio to work. Nothing from Sirius or AA. I have a current gen civic also. Way more problems there. However, I've only had the Pilot for 1.5 months and it's not my daily driver. I am pretty confident Honda prob can't infotainment right.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
For your past 1.5 months, has any IPhone users used that USB port? Wondering if that's the real culprit.

Thanks for chiming in, Honda needs to get these issues resolved for everyone. It sucks that it's on multiple vehicles.

2019 Touring AWD MSM
2016 Touring AWD MSM (traded-in)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts