Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my car was parked for a year while I was overseas. I did not put the car on Jack stands due to possible suspensions sagging. I did parked the car on a rubber stopper thing that have concave shapes in them to keep the tires from getting flat spots. After I came back and started driving I did noticed that the passenger seat vibrates a lot, my steering wheel also vibrates around 55MPH and 80MPH. The passenger seat vibrates at 80MPH, steering not so much but you can tell. Took the car in and had all wheels rebalanced. Steering no longer vibrates, but I can now feel vibration through out the car. Very small amount from before, do you think this is just vibration from the tires contacting the road surface? I do have winter tires on at the moment. Also the mechanic did a great job fine tuning the wheels, but he took off some paint in the spot where the weights got installed on the front right tire. Looked like he took a paint stripper to it. I let the service manager know with pictures. He apologized and he will have it fixed tomorrow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd drive it for a month and see if the tires readjust. Being parked for a year will still cause a small flat spot
Will do and let you know later. Also, I’m thinking of getting another set of rims for all weather so I do t have to keep swapping tires

1 - 3 of 3 Posts