Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!
I am the new owner, just got my new 2019 Honda Pilot Touring AWD last weekend!

Question is: Where I can find my RES remote control and the 2 set of wireless headsets? (User manual indicated RES come with it)
I looked anywhere, but couldnt find it. Did dealer forget to give them to me or hidden somewhere.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I purchased my pilot in March 2019 the 2 headsets and remote were on the seats in the middle row. Maybe dealer forgot to put them into your car. I would call and ask dealership.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello guys!
I am the new owner, just got my new 2019 Honda Pilot Touring AWD last weekend!

Question is: Where I can find my RES remote control and the 2 set of wireless headsets? (User manual indicated RES come with it)
I looked anywhere, but couldnt find it. Did dealer forget to give them to me or hidden somewhere.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
22 Posts
We found ours under the rear storage compartment. Once set up, all worked ok but we had a RES in our 2008 Pilot SE. enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Remote should be by the screen on ceiling. Headsets for me were behind the front seat pockets and you will have to install the batteries to them when ready to be used.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tks a lot guys. I check all area. They are not there. I got the car by dealer transfer at the same day, so I think the other dealer forgot to included. However, I contact the dealer I bought the car, they mail them to me next day.

^__^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts