Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I requested a Lemon Law buy-back from Honda Corporate. My issues have been awful and the more they try to fix the issues, the worse they get. The crackles and pops happen every day. Audio cuts out 4 or 5 times a week and won't come back until I shut of the vehicle and let it sit for a few hours. Speedometer has shut off mid-drive many times and will get into a rebooting loop sometimes. And I've had the backup camera stay on while I am driving forward. It's just awful.
Honda denied my request for Lemon Law buy-back with no explanation. This seems inexplicable. They sold me a defective car that they can't fix and I'm stuck paying for it.

I'm to a point where I'm ready to simply file a lawsuit and take them to court. It's unsafe and unfair.

I've reported the dealership to BBB, Attny General in my state and I took the vehicle back to dealership to fix it. They quickly examined it and said "we couldn't find anything wrong". Honda is terrible.
File a lemon law suit and wait it out, it takes forever but it does work, keep records of all the days you are without the car, ie let the dealer keep it as much as possible. If they try unsuccessfully to fix the car 3X for the same thing you can file. If they accept your case you will likely win.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
File a lemon law suit and wait it out, it takes forever but it does work, keep records of all the days you are without the car, ie let the dealer keep it as much as possible. If they try unsuccessfully to fix the car 3X for the same thing you can file. If they accept your case you will likely win.
I did hire an attny...
Honda doesn't even have a fix for this issue. They keep trying stuff, but everything they have tried makes the issue worse. I am so done with this vehicle and so done with Honda forever.
My cousin had an issue with his Volvo and they agreed right away to buy it back. My Honda has been 45 days in the shop and 5 repair attempts...
First contact attempt they rejected any recourse or help at all. Leaving me no choice but to file suit...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been following this issue for some time. I also have a 2019 pilot with all these same issues. Had a couple parts replaced, which seem to have helped the screen black outs, but I still have crackling, especially when driving on bumpy roads. Of those of you familiar with this situation, have you heard of ANY vehicle being successfully repaired once this specific problem starts? This was my first new car ever. And first Honda. Very disappointed.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts