Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased a used 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L a few days ago. Its a very nice SUV, however I'm experiencing an issue turning the bluetooth on, when I press the phone button on the steering wheel or the head unit, a prompt displays on the head unit saying the bluetooth needs to be enabled, pressing ok takes me to the settings menu to enable bluetooth, when I change the setting to "on" the head unit displays "Updating Settings" for a few minutes and never enables the bluetooth. However, yesterday I was able to get the bluetooth turned on and the phone paired, but after taking a drive, turning off the car, and coming back to it later the bluetooth was off again and I was not able to turn it back on in the Pilots head unit.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The problem continues, and I haven't been able to fix it. However, I have found several bluetooth errors in the head unit diagnostic menu.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took it to the Honda Dealership, they don't know what the issue is, their solution is to replace the head unit. I will have to wait for the new unit to come in, then have the dealership install it. I'm skeptical that it will fix the issue, we shall see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts