Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m hoping I got a great price.... but I’m sure you guys will let me know!

2019 Honda Pilot Elite
AWD
MSRP $50k
Paid $29999 OTD with a ‘12 Honda Pilot touring for trade (they gave us $9k)
Running boards & high rise all weather mats along with an extended warranty
Pinellas Park, FL

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD with 22 miles. Got a phenomenal deal at Leith Honda of Aberdeen NC.
$35500 price including $500 Military cash
  • cargo mat
  • wheel locks
  • splash guards
  • fees
$36500 OTD

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD with 22 miles. Got a phenomenal deal at Leith Honda of Aberdeen NC.
$35500 price including $500 Military cash
  • cargo mat
  • wheel locks
  • splash guards
  • fees
$36500 OTD
I just looked at a 2019 Elite AWD that was the GM's daily driver for a while and has 3200 miles on it at Bell Honda. They quoted me $51k OTD. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend Bell Honda for your new vehicle needs.

I looked at a new KIA Telluride at Oxendale KIA - they are ADDING $5k to the MSRP on the Telluride and the GM refused to negotiate. On top of that that add the "anti-theft" window etching and a couple small doodads and charge for those as well.

I talked to Findley Subaru for a new Ascent. They quoted me a $2k discount off MSRP - $2k... global pandemic, 20% of Americans are unemployed - $2k....

I say all this because I want to point out that getting a good deal takes time, patience, legwork and some luck. Don't be discouraged - keep looking until you find the right deal for you. I'm in the market, but no way am I paying anywhere near MSRP with a global pandemic going on. I will wait until the stimulus money runs out and these greedy dealers start getting hungry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking at a CPO 2019 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD w/ 54k miles. Dealer is asking $31900 for it. I feel the price is a bit high considering the mileage. I could be wrong. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! Got same one from Honda of Tysons Corner about a month ago. You?
I paid the same. 38940 for Touring AWD with captain seats. Thanks for posting your price. I wish I would have found this site before buying as I really don't know what a good deal is. Went to a different dealer and they wanted 43,000 then went to 41,000. You just never know what is good or bad I just compared the two. Enjoy!

1421 - 1430 of 1430 Posts