Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1401 - 1419 of 1419 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello, we are looking to buy a honda pilot elite either a 2019 or 2020 but in white with beige interior. whats the best anyone has gotten on a elite? our current lowest offer is at 43300, is this a good deal? also anyone know where we can get a good interest rate? honda is offering 2.9 apr for 60 months but we would like something lower for the same term.

·
Registered
8 Posts
forgot to mention I am in california so willing to drive to get one any where in california if I can get a good deal on one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to the forum! I'm looking to buy an Elite or an EX-L this week for my wife here in Northern CA to replace her totaled Highlander. I've gotten quotes for just over $42K (not including fees and taxes) for the Elite from two dealerships and $35K (not including fees and taxes) for the AWD EX-L. From what I've ready so far on this thread it sounds like I should be able to get the dealerships to go quite a bit lower than this. My question is what is the best way to do this? Should I keep trying to get lower quotes through emails or phone calls? Should I go into the dealership and give them a price and wait? If I do go into the dealership, when is the best time? Would it be best to go in Saturday evening since it's the last day of the month? Any advice is much appreciated!
hi, which dealerships gave you the quotes for the elite? I am also in california and looking for a deal. Can you please share info if you ended up buying?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would try to get lower quotes via email but I have found that if you go in and show that you are serious and willing to walk out if they don't go lower, then the dealer would be willing to work more on the price. Alternatively you might be able to get them throw in accessories such as all weather mats or service perks such as oil changes to sweeten the deal. I wouldn't necessarily get there right before close on Saturday. Maybe get there early on Saturday so that if you don't get the deal you want at dealer #1, you can then have a back up plan at dealer #2. Also stay away from buying the extended warranty and other fluff from the finance manager since you get get them much cheaper from online dealers such as Hyannis.
hi, im in california as well so wondering how we can purchase the extended warranty from hyanis online?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm looking in Westchester county New York and there isn't much inventory for 2019 ex-ls. I see a lot of LXs and a few EXs. Anybody have any big dealerships around I should look at? There was better inventory 2-3 months ago, now im starting to wonder if I will have to go the 2020 route.

·
Registered
8 Posts
here's an update : sacramento area dealer gave us this pricing 42550 this includes honda conquest cash. 500 for pro pack and of course taxes and fees. unfortunately they sold the one we wanted and offered us to do a trade with another dealer. it ended up not happening but we will wait to get the car we want. this pricing was for the elite.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am planning a trip to Tyson dealer. Who was the salesman/gm you dealt with?
TIA
No luck at Tyson for me. I wanted the 2019 EX-L AWD for $33k OTD but they wouldn't do it. They wanted $35k OTD. Heritage Parkville price for a 2020 EX-L AWD was for $35,766 OTD without negotiating. That's without military or grads discounts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’s a great deal! Which area did you buy it from?
Got it in Chantilly VA, I don't recall if they had any more 2019s in stock. The one we grabbed had 300 miles on it, I was concerned it might have a "story" with it but it appears and drives perfectly, we're happy with it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2019 LX AWD

$34,395 MSRP include delivery
$27,000 Price paid
Dealer fitted extras (wheel locks, all season mats, cargo tray, splash guards)
Tax ($2,395)
Title and other fees ($535)
Trade in $2,000.

Lees Summit Honda, Lees Summit, MO

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 LX AWD

$34,395 MSRP include delivery
$27,000 Price paid
Dealer fitted extras (wheel locks, all season mats, cargo tray, splash guards)
Tax ($2,395)
Title and other fees ($535)
Trade in $2,000.

Lees Summit Honda, Lees Summit, MO
Nice price, I sent you a message.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 EXL Awd - $34597 - plus taxes. Includes winter floor mats, free oil changes and state inspections for the lifetime I own the vehicle, and a lifetime engine warranty.

1401 - 1419 of 1419 Posts