Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought last week. The extended warranty was for bumper to bumper, starting on the purchase date and purchase mileage.
I had a similar offer at another dealership (minus the running boards) but with ~130 miles. I ended up buying from the dealership in Pompano. The competing dealership was AutoNation of Hollywood.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought last week. The extended warranty was for bumper to bumper, starting on the purchase date and purchase mileage.
I had a similar offer at another dealership (minus the running boards) but with ~130 miles. I ended up buying from the dealership in Pompano. The competing dealership was AutoNation of Hollywood.
How much?

·
Registered
6 Posts
2019 AWD Touring 7 pass.
AWD

MSRP $ 45,815.00
Actual Price $ 39,760.00
Dealer fitted extras : Damn Etch and Wheel locks....I said that I would pay for the etch which was considered optional ($ 299) if they threw an all weather mats, which they did. I considered this almost an even trade.
Tax only 328.27 because I traded
Title and other fees 475 for NJ title, 7.50 NJ tire fee, 489.00 dealer doc. fee

VIP Honda, North Plainfield, NJ

Additionally, please share if you traded in a car or not. Yes, a 2019 Highlander with 400 miles on it. Long, awful story.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
That's seems like a great price, John. What's the miles on it? I got a similar deal in Florida:

FWD 7-Passenger Touring, plus some dealer options including carpet mats, cargo folding tray, splash guards, front window tints, door guards, and running boards.
MSRP $43,815
Price $36,682.29 (with a $1,000 trade-in)
OTD $40,124.35

I added an extended warranty (7 year, 80k miles) for an additional $2488.

Total OTD with extended warranty $42,786.51

I think you got a better deal because mine was also a demo car with over 4k miles on it..................
You guys got some nice deals.

I'm also in FL, I paid $2700 for a 7yr/100K warranty. Wanted to go back and edit my original post in this thread to add that but couldn't.

Too bad they didn't sell you the demo as a CPO, that's what they did when I bought my '12. I was hoping I could find a similar deal again but I bought too early. They weren't selling the demos yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys got some nice deals.

I'm also in FL, I paid $2700 for a 7yr/100K warranty. Wanted to go back and edit my original post in this thread to add that but couldn't.

Too bad they didn't sell you the demo as a CPO, that's what they did when I bought my '12. I was hoping I could find a similar deal again but I bought too early. They weren't selling the demos yet.
Yeah I agree. They kept saying it was a "new" car since it technically didn't have a previous owner. This is the first time buying a demo car and I'm hoping it will turn out okay. It's also part of the reason why I bought the extended bumper to bumper warranty. I suppose if there were anything seriously wrong, I could trade it in for a new model in a couple years.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I had another offer on a 7-Passenger AWD Elite (MSRP ~$48.4k if I remember correctly) with some dealer added accessories included. The dealer at Rick Case in Weston FL originally quoted me around $52k OTD, but their final offer was for $46.9k OTD. Obviously I didn't go through with it since I settled for the Touring, but I thought it's worth mentioning if anyone is still in the market for an Elite.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2019 AWD Touring 7 pass.
AWD

MSRP $ 45,815.00
Actual Price $ 39,760.00
Dealer fitted extras : Damn Etch and Wheel locks....I said that I would pay for the etch which was considered optional ($ 299) if they threw an all weather mats, which they did. I considered this almost an even trade.
Tax only 328.27 because I traded
Title and other fees 475 for NJ title, 7.50 NJ tire fee, 489.00 dealer doc. fee

VIP Honda, North Plainfield, NJ

Additionally, please share if you traded in a car or not. Yes, a 2019 Highlander with 400 miles on it. Long, awful story.
I forgot to add...1290.00 for 8/100 Honda Care From College Hills Honda after purchase. They were awesome.

1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts