Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1341 - 1360 of 1377 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought last week. The extended warranty was for bumper to bumper, starting on the purchase date and purchase mileage.
I had a similar offer at another dealership (minus the running boards) but with ~130 miles. I ended up buying from the dealership in Pompano. The competing dealership was AutoNation of Hollywood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought last week. The extended warranty was for bumper to bumper, starting on the purchase date and purchase mileage.
I had a similar offer at another dealership (minus the running boards) but with ~130 miles. I ended up buying from the dealership in Pompano. The competing dealership was AutoNation of Hollywood.
How much?

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 AWD Touring 7 pass.
AWD

MSRP $ 45,815.00
Actual Price $ 39,760.00
Dealer fitted extras : Damn Etch and Wheel locks....I said that I would pay for the etch which was considered optional ($ 299) if they threw an all weather mats, which they did. I considered this almost an even trade.
Tax only 328.27 because I traded
Title and other fees 475 for NJ title, 7.50 NJ tire fee, 489.00 dealer doc. fee

VIP Honda, North Plainfield, NJ

Additionally, please share if you traded in a car or not. Yes, a 2019 Highlander with 400 miles on it. Long, awful story.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
That's seems like a great price, John. What's the miles on it? I got a similar deal in Florida:

FWD 7-Passenger Touring, plus some dealer options including carpet mats, cargo folding tray, splash guards, front window tints, door guards, and running boards.
MSRP $43,815
Price $36,682.29 (with a $1,000 trade-in)
OTD $40,124.35

I added an extended warranty (7 year, 80k miles) for an additional $2488.

Total OTD with extended warranty $42,786.51

I think you got a better deal because mine was also a demo car with over 4k miles on it..................
You guys got some nice deals.

I'm also in FL, I paid $2700 for a 7yr/100K warranty. Wanted to go back and edit my original post in this thread to add that but couldn't.

Too bad they didn't sell you the demo as a CPO, that's what they did when I bought my '12. I was hoping I could find a similar deal again but I bought too early. They weren't selling the demos yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys got some nice deals.

I'm also in FL, I paid $2700 for a 7yr/100K warranty. Wanted to go back and edit my original post in this thread to add that but couldn't.

Too bad they didn't sell you the demo as a CPO, that's what they did when I bought my '12. I was hoping I could find a similar deal again but I bought too early. They weren't selling the demos yet.
Yeah I agree. They kept saying it was a "new" car since it technically didn't have a previous owner. This is the first time buying a demo car and I'm hoping it will turn out okay. It's also part of the reason why I bought the extended bumper to bumper warranty. I suppose if there were anything seriously wrong, I could trade it in for a new model in a couple years.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I had another offer on a 7-Passenger AWD Elite (MSRP ~$48.4k if I remember correctly) with some dealer added accessories included. The dealer at Rick Case in Weston FL originally quoted me around $52k OTD, but their final offer was for $46.9k OTD. Obviously I didn't go through with it since I settled for the Touring, but I thought it's worth mentioning if anyone is still in the market for an Elite.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 AWD Touring 7 pass.
AWD

MSRP $ 45,815.00
Actual Price $ 39,760.00
Dealer fitted extras : Damn Etch and Wheel locks....I said that I would pay for the etch which was considered optional ($ 299) if they threw an all weather mats, which they did. I considered this almost an even trade.
Tax only 328.27 because I traded
Title and other fees 475 for NJ title, 7.50 NJ tire fee, 489.00 dealer doc. fee

VIP Honda, North Plainfield, NJ

Additionally, please share if you traded in a car or not. Yes, a 2019 Highlander with 400 miles on it. Long, awful story.
I forgot to add...1290.00 for 8/100 Honda Care From College Hills Honda after purchase. They were awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Everyone, new pilot owner here. Just purchased a 2019 Honda Pilot Elite:

MSRP: $49,065
Actual Purchase Price: $42,719
OTD Price: $44,842.52 which includes the following:
  • PA Sales Tax: $1872.72
  • Tags/Transfer/Doc/other fees: $250.8

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi Everyone, new pilot owner here. Just purchased a 2019 Honda Pilot Elite:

MSRP: $49,065
Actual Purchase Price: $42,719
OTD Price: $44,842.52 which includes the following:
  • PA Sales Tax: $1872.72
  • Tags/Transfer/Doc/other fees: $250.8
Nice. Down here in FL, I could only get them down to $43168 from $49, 065. They got the car from another dealership so it had the splash guards and some paint protection package installed already.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2019 EX-L AWD white/beige
no options or dealer add-ons
vehicle price = 32872.65
dealer fee = 439
tax (NC) = 999.35
DMV = 89
total = $34,400

also price-matched the 8yr/120k/$0 Hondacare to $1345

Vann York Honda
High Point, NC

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just tried Truecar in looking for a Pilot after already getting a quote from a dealer. I think it is useless quite frankly. All tendered offers were between 2>3.2K higher than quote in hand, and two local dealers that had inventory of what I wanted were not included. So if I were to have made a decision based on truecar alone I would have gotten friar tucked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
2019 EX-L AWD white/beige
no options or dealer add-ons
vehicle price = 32872.65
dealer fee = 439
tax (NC) = 999.35
DMV = 89
total = $34,400

also price-matched the 8yr/120k/$0 Hondacare to $1345

Vann York Honda
High Point, NC
Wow, I believe this is in the top 3 for EX-L AWD, at least from the ones I've seen.

Of course NC tax helped a little, but still.

Sub $35K OTD all in.

Way to go! Enjoy it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
$48,900 (Out The Door) (after all fees (includes 10% Zipcode tax fee), and installation of listed below accessories)
2019 Honda Pilot Touring 8 passenger AWD Modern Steel Exterior (Grey Interior)
Body side molding
Door visors
Rear bumper applique
Die cast running boards
Splash guard
Trailer Hitch 2x2
Wheel locks
All season floor mats
Folding cargo tray
Seat back protectors

1341 - 1360 of 1377 Posts