Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1281 - 1300 of 1342 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have read on other forums that Floridia dealers have some of the highest dealer doc fees in the country! I mean over $800 or $900 dollars, and some even right at one thousand. Might want to double check what their fees are since you were quoted such a low price BEFORE TTL.

Those TTL could include all kinds of hidden fees including dealer add ons, nitrogen tire fill, etc. Some dealers also try to add the destination fee so make sure that is in the original quote also. If you do get that quoted price, congratulations!
I’m in SoFL and the dealer fees are $799. I’m heading to the dealer tomorrow to see if I can bring down the price. I was quoted $33,089 without taxes and other fees. I’m hoping to bring down the price to low 32k for EX-L FWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Total price: $46,557.90

Trim level: ELITE
AWD
MSRP inc delivery: $49,065
Actual Price Paid before extras: $40,997
Dealer fitted extras (eg rubber mats, towing): 3 row rubber “high wall” mats, folding cargo mat & 5k# tow package installed, 6 yr/75kmi service
Tax: 1896.86
Title and other fees: $913.01
Total: $46,557.90

Ourisman Honda, Vienna, Virginia

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, indeed. I checked several dealers, and most were at $499 in doc fees. Some were even higher. It's ridiculous, and there is no way the forms the generate by computer justify that amount. However, the dealers cannot do anything about the NJ registration fees. At least, my Pilot registration will not have to be renewed for 4 years.
Registration is a yearly expense in NJ even though inspection is every 4 years.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I received the following quote for a EX-L FWD. The selling price is 32,422.00. This doesn’t include tax,fees, and tag. The outdoor price is 36,650.00.

Any suggestions on the price. Also, I don’t recall who was the dealer that was selling the warranty cheaper then the dealer.

Lastly, I don’t plan to tow anything but I will need a hitch for possible bike rack for the kids. Any suggestions if I should buy the tow at the dealer or aftermarket. What is the price I could get this tow package from the dealer if I should get it.

Thank you all!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you want to purchase online extended warranty try Saccucci honda(

Saccucci Honda Care email]>
or Bernardi Honda or College Hills. They are 2 to 3 times less than your local dealers.
Can you tell me if these third party warranty seller or these are Honda dealers?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you tell me if these third party warranty seller or these are Honda dealers?

These are Honda dealers. They all provide no obligation quotes via email. Hyannis is another dealer who I ended up going with for a Honda warranty for my Accord.

·
Registered
38 Posts
These are Honda dealers. They all provide no obligation quotes via email. Hyannis is another dealer who I ended up going with for a Honda warranty for my Accord.
I just learned that Florida can’t participate on online care extended warranty. More money for local dealers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I received the following quote for a EX-L FWD. The selling price is 32,422.00. This doesn’t include tax,fees, and tag. The outdoor price is 36,650.00.

Any suggestions before I pull the trigger. This has been the lowest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So FL fellow here,

I´ve seen in this same post deals similar to that for AWD model.

Look back no more than 2 months in the thread to check them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chicagoland area, decent deal?(Pre-purchase sanity check:) )

2019 EX AWD
$31,200 sale price
$175 documentation fee
$25 erf (electronic registration fee)
$2,320.50 sales tax (based on 7%)
$251 new license plates

$33,970.50 OTD

·
Registered
102 Posts

2019 EX AWD
$31,200 sale price
$175 documentation fee
$251 new license plates

$33,970.50 OTD
I think that’s a great price. I bought my left over 2018 EX AWD in June for $29,000 and after fees and taxes it was $31,xxx. The 2019 has Honda Sensing standard that my 2018 does not have.

·
Registered
38 Posts

2019 EX AWD
$31,200 sale price
$175 documentation fee
$251 new license plates

$33,970.50 OTD
Florida has one the worst fees when it come to buying a new car. Congrats Btw!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts

2019 EX AWD
$31,200 sale price
$175 documentation fee
$251 new license plates

$33,970.50 OTD
My guy at Grand Honda in Elmhurst quoted 30,867 + Tax, Title and license for 2019 EX AWD. No other junk fees added to get your OTD. Let me know if you want his contact information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been a Honda customer since my 1990 Civic to my 2002 CRV and now the Pilot. Have always been on target and time with my service with this dealer.

ELITE
AWD
Already had:
body side molding
mud guards
All weather floor mats
black running boards
folding cargo mat
grill trim
trailer hitch
black wheels
wheel locks
cross bar

MSRP inc delivery: $57094.00
Actual Price Paid with extras 45094.00
Tax 3720.25
Title and other fees 443.25
Total 49700.75

McKinney, Texas
No trade in.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
8 Posts
my dad is looking to lease a 2019 Pilot LX with AWD, 10k a year. What's a good price for that? I know nothing about leasing, he was offered 3k down, 340 a month on a 3 year lease. Just thought I would ask

·
Registered
12 Posts
my dad is looking to lease a 2019 Pilot LX with AWD, 10k a year. What's a good price for that? I know nothing about leasing, he was offered 3k down, 340 a month on a 3 year lease. Just thought I would ask
Just for reference, I helped my sister in July close a lease deal on a 2019 Pilot Touring model with the following terms
MSRP: 43815
12K miles a year
36 months
$410 a month
Due at signing: $1500 which included the first month’s lease payment ($500 of which was a military rebate that she qualified for)
Perks: six oil changes
Your dad might consider hiring a broker to help him get a much better deal. Their $400-$500 fees could be worth it considering the savings they can find. You can get more details about these brokers and lease deals in the forums at leasehackr.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m in SoFL and the dealer fees are $799. I’m heading to the dealer tomorrow to see if I can bring down the price. I was quoted $33,089 without taxes and other fees. I’m hoping to bring down the price to low 32k for EX-L FWD.

What ended up happening with your quote? My guess is you've got about a $300 buffer in that roughly 33,100 quote, but who knows. There's no evidence of anyone getting a low 32k quote so far, not that I've seen. Curious where you'll end up on this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What ended up happening with your quote? My guess is you've got about a $300 buffer in that roughly 33,100 quote, but who knows. There's no evidence of anyone getting a low 32k quote so far, not that I've seen. Curious where you'll end up on this.
The actual paid price of the vehicle without taxes was $32.4K. The total out the door was 35,650.00

1281 - 1300 of 1342 Posts