Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m picking up a new 2019 ex-l this week and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for running boards. Honda has some OEM on their site, has anyone ever used these? Any help is appreciated! Pictures would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered black one ,waiting to receive them.i will post photos after I install them.i am interested to see latest photos recommendations from others too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m picking up a new 2019 ex-l this week and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for running boards. Honda has some OEM on their site, has anyone ever used these? Any help is appreciated! Pictures would be great! Thanks
Bought the diecast running boards from college hills honda. Going to install them tomorrow. I liked the idea of non slip steps for the running boards

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking at boards for 2019 Pilot. I tried the black ones (lowest end model) and found them to narrow for a decent foot hold. Especially if trying to tie down roof gear. I was hoping the Premium model will be better. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am looking at boards for 2019 Pilot. I tried the black ones (lowest end model) and found them to narrow for a decent foot hold. Especially if trying to tie down roof gear. I was hoping the Premium model will be better. Anyone have any suggestions?

are you referring to OEM or after market?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts