Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I like the new 20” chrome wheels that came out for the 19 Honda Pilot. I would like to know if they will fit my 2017 Honda Pilot. They seem to be pretty much the same car but when I check for fitness, it comes back in the negative or can’t tell. Any insights?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they will fit.

Funny you like the new design, I happen to not. To each his own...
What's not to like? I think that they're much better than anything stock that Honda has for this model car. I don't put anything on the car, wheels inclusive, if they are not Honda OEM. Anyway thank you for the response. I thought that they will fit but I wanted to make sure before plunging $1500.00 on the set of wheels plus $900 on new rubber for those wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is no right or wrong here, only preferences. I prefer a classic 5 spoke look, the 2019 wheels just look too "busy" for my taste. I am not a huge fan of the 2018 20's, but they are close enough to my preferred look to not spend money on replacements. I could never stomach the 19's on a Highlander, absolutely hated those wheels (fake looking plastic covers, not machined aluminum). One of the reasons I bought the Pilot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts