Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From time to time the right side mirror camera stays on after the turn signal is off. When that happens the main screen continues to display the live camera image and you are effectively locked out of using any controls because none of the "buttons" appear on the screen. The only way to regain control is to park the Pilot, shut it down, and then restart.

Anyone else encounter this issue? Any fixes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
From time to time the right side mirror camera stays on after the turn signal is off. When that happens the main screen continues to display the live camera image and you are effectively locked out of using any controls because none of the "buttons" appear on the screen. The only way to regain control is to park the Pilot, shut it down, and then restart.

Anyone else encounter this issue? Any fixes?

I have had this same issue, 2018 Pilot has less than 20,000 on it so still under warranty. I took to the dealership for service for this issue and for issue with the lumbar. Regarding the right side camera, they said they couldn't find any issues with the electronics and have never heard of this before; so I had them indicate on the work order the issue I was having so I can take it in later when it happens again. Told them next time I would record the problem with my cell phone and show it to them. They weren't saying I was imagining it, just that this service dept has never encountered this issue before. Will give an update on what fix there is if it happens again. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts