Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I recently changed my 2019 Honda pilot touring interior lights to LEDs. The normal interior lights were not bright enough for me, so I replaced with 12 V LED lights. I've done this in my other vehicles to, and the brightness is so much better. I replaced all the dome lights as well as the two visor vanity lights, much better.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good story

I did the same in my other Honda's. In my 2010 Odyssey especially the effect is dramatic

I also replace the yellow filament licence plate bulbs with bright white LED to give it that upscale Lexus look

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
68 Posts
Hi all, I recently changed my 2019 Honda pilot touring interior lights to LEDs. The normal interior lights were not bright enough for me, so I replaced with 12 V LED lights. I've done this in my other vehicles to, and the brightness is so much better. I replaced all the dome lights as well as the two visor vanity lights, much better.
Where did you buy these 12V lights for your pilot?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man I forgot the brand but Amazon for me, been at least a year and all has been good. Switched all the interior lights and door lights....As well as headlights and fog lights to LED. I will soon be doing the high beam as I never did until I needed them on a dirt trail at dusk; the warm color of the factory high beam just washed out the trail and did not help all that much. Maybe I got lucky but LED lights seem painless now a days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought both on Amazon, Partsam 29mm Festoon 5050 SMD LED Lights Car Interior Vanity Mirror Sun Visor Lamp Bulbs, White, Pack of 10, and JDM ASTAR 10pcs Super Bright 194 168 175 2825 T10 PX Chipsets White LED Bulbs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can anyone post pics of their setup along with the link to where you purchased the lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
When you look around a little on eBay and Amazon you will see that these are all probably the same items, so I generally buy on price. Also if you can wait for 4 weeks you can sometimes get crazy prices from eBay sellers that ship from China

·
Registered
725 Posts
Can anyone post pics of their setup along with the link to where you purchased the lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is what I used in my 2019. They all fit well and give a nice bright white light.

Pilot LED.JPG

Reactions: EFICTION

·
Registered
725 Posts
Here are the wedge style bulbs I used for the ones that required that type of bulb. Again, a very clear, bright white light.

Pilot LED Wedge.JPG

Reactions: EFICTION
1 - 9 of 9 Posts