Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Honda Pilot Elite <20,000 miles, tires rotated as required at the Dealership. All four tires are splitting open where there used to be seams (multiple splits on sidewall on all four tires). Filed a NHTSA complaint and emailed Continental. Have Dealer eval today (tires were the original parts when car was purchased and you have to "go to where you purchased the tires" to make a warranty claim). These tires have lost air consistently since purchased.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I changed ours out when they were at the wear bars at 27,000 miles. I went with Yokohama Geolanders. Much better tire.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It sucks the tires put on new vehicles are SO crappy. You'd think the tire manufacturers wouldn't want to do it, because those who don't know tires well will crucify an entire brand because of how crappy the OEM tires were.

Good luck and let us know what they say.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I changed our out when they were at the wear bars at 27,000 miles. I went with Yokohama’s

·
Registered
76 Posts
Out of curiosity, what type of weather conditions do you have or what state do you live in? i got over 10K on my Continentals so far and have no complaints (switched to Blizzaks for winter).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts