Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting rid of my pilot due to divorce which sucks but I might strip the add ons off it and sell. Would anyone be interested?

I have Aries black running boards which are a bit longer then the Honda ones. Part number 2051973
Maxliner floor mats in black full set
Full roof rack with cross bars
Honda cargo net
Rubber cargo liner. I forgot the brand but I can check. Its soft rubber so can be moved around easier an my plan was to cut it so the one side can be rolled up if just using one of the 3rd row seats or both but I never got around to it.
I also have a VCM muzzler with the red and blue resistor
NEW scotch-guard clear protector for the rear bumper.

I might sell the black wheels and tires off it or leave them on not sure yet. 20" Honda wheels.

I can post pics and figure out some prices but was curious if I got any interest first before I start stripping this stuff off. Located in Poughkeepsie, NY

·
Registered
743 Posts
More information on the rear bumper protector please. It would have to be sent to the 44077 zip code (Painesville, Oh).

Does it cover the entire rear bumper or just the part at the top which may get scratched when items are slid into the tailgate opening?

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
161 Posts
I am getting rid of my pilot due to divorce which sucks but I might strip the add ons off it and sell. Would anyone be interested?

I have Aries black running boards which are a bit longer then the Honda ones. Part number 2051973
Maxliner floor mats in black full set
Full roof rack with cross bars
Honda cargo net
Rubber cargo liner. I forgot the brand but I can check. Its soft rubber so can be moved around easier an my plan was to cut it so the one side can be rolled up if just using one of the 3rd row seats or both but I never got around to it.
I also have a VCM muzzler with the red and blue resistor
NEW scotch-guard clear protector for the rear bumper.

I might sell the black wheels and tires off it or leave them on not sure yet. 20" Honda wheels.

I can post pics and figure out some prices but was curious if I got any interest first before I start stripping this stuff off. Located in Poughkeepsie, NY
I’d be interested in the Roof Cross Bars. I have family in Poughkeepsie, so could pick up. How much are you thinking for them?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also have fluids available.I changed all the fluid in this thing doing the summer and bought double of them. I believe I have 12 quarts of tranny fluid alone! I'm open to offers but I don't think the wheels are going, I dont have anything else to put one.
If someone wants to figure out a trade I might be open to it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I'm sorry I didnt respond to anyone or post the details things have been busy for me.

Aries 73" running boards $250

Maxliner floormats $150

Honda cargo net $35

Scotchgard 3m clear trunk protector $40

13 quarts transmission fluid $85

4 quarts dual pump 2 $30

2 Honda brake fluid $8

Oil deflector tool $16 used once.

OEM cross bars $125

Also have k and n air filter for 09 to 15 pilot. Used for 30k $25

VCM muzzler used for same mileage. $40

I can send pics of anything else and sorry the mats are dirty just gave them a quick spray to get the loose stuff off.

Hope everyone is doing well in these crazy times! Open to offers and smaller items I will ship.
Located in poughkeepsie NY

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts