Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning! Anyone have advice or experience with this?

Finished a walk with the family today, when we got back to the car we had the following errors on startup:
Adaptive Cruise Control Problem
Lane Keeping Assist Problem
Collision Mitigation System Problem
Road Departure Mitigation System Problem
Transmission System Problem (This is not showing up now)

Also the back up camera is no longer working.

I cleaned the windshield where the eye sight camera is, and cleaned the Honda emblem where the radar is. Any idea's? I search the forum a bit and didn't come across any other solutions. I will tighten the screw that could be loose on some alternators when I get home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would check to see if there are any DTC’s. I had these error messages and others as well plus a P0303 misfire code. Turns out, from the insight on this forum, the misfire was causing the various error messages and was caused by faulty fuel injector(s). Replaced mine and code and error messages went away. Appears to be an issue noted by many on this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would check to see if there are any DTC’s. I had these error messages and others as well plus a P0303 misfire code. Turns out, from the insight on this forum, the misfire was causing the various error messages and was caused by faulty fuel injector(s). Replaced mine and code and error messages went away. Appears to be an issue noted by many on this forum.
Okay sounds good, I'll run by autozone and see if they can scan for codes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to autozone, they were not able to get any codes pulled. Car is still shows the dash full of error codes for Honda Sensing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts