Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've priced genuine Honda 20 inch wheels, (which I'd prefer) but the best I can do, with significant discount, is between ~$300.- and $385.- each,.....

If I have to go with aftermarket wheels I will but,........Believe it or not one of the reasons I do not want aftermarket wheels is because I don't believe the original style Honda center caps will fit. (If someone knows of some aftermarket wheels that will accept the original style Honda center caps I'd appreciate knowing.)

Also I thought I'd look for some used wheels providing that they do not have any curb rashes,........Will Ridgeline wheels work too?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ridgeline wheels will have the same bolt pattern and offset, plus many Ridgeline owners upgrade to more "truck-like" wheels so they are usually available. Not sure how common they are in 20" size though.

Acura MDX wheels work too, as will Odyssey wheels. Unless you stumble onto a great find somewhere your best bet is going to be aftermarket. I think there are online shops that will make custom fit center caps with OEM logos, so that could be an option too.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
You can buy stickers that have Honda logo for the center caps. They last forever. Also just want to make sure you know the ride quality you’re used to will diminish going from 18” to 20”. Depending on where you live could make a pretty big difference.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can buy stickers that have Honda logo for the center caps. They last forever. Also just want to make sure you know the ride quality you’re used to will diminish going from 18” to 20”. Depending on where you live could make a pretty big difference.

Couldn't help but notice that you have TSW Max Wheels on your Pilot. If possible please post an image of the vehicle with your wheels installed. (Are they 18's or 20's?)
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts