Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Honda Pilot Elite
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to install a 2017 Pilot Elite head unit into my 2016 Pilot Elite to get Apple Carplay. Anyone have one for sale or can help me find one from a wrecked car?

·
Registered
9,383 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Honda Pilot Elite
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on there looking through head units but I guess I'm just too big of a pussy to pull the trigger on one because of all the horror stories I've heard of people messing up and getting the wrong one. I know I'd become another one of those people lol

·
Registered
9,383 Posts
I've had things shipped to me with good success. Electronics I'd prefer to see working and extract myself. If you find what your looking for on the website close by, you could see the item in person, possibly.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Pilot Elite
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had things shipped to me with good success. Electronics I'd prefer to see working and extract myself. If you find what your looking for on the website close by, you could see the item in person, possibly.
That's true, unfortunately I don't have any wrecked 2017 Elites for me to take a look at :(

I think I'm just going to go the cheaper route to buy a wireless Carlinkit Apple Carplay Dongle off of Amazon and download Honda Hack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts