Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a lot of searching, I finally decided and a wheel/tire combo that would fit this vehicle the best that it could. It seems that a 30.5" tire is the largest tire that will fit the front wheel well, with a very minor amount of rub at full-lock. I'm sure the amount of rub you get will also depend on the width and offset of the wheel you choose. I wanted to make sure that I could go with a 40 series tire, as everywhere was recommending a 35. This is what I came up with.

Wheel - XIX Exotic Alloys X15 (22 x 10.5), offset 38mm
Tires - Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season Plus 265/40/22

Really couldn't ask for a better fit, I love the new stance. I wanted to go with a 275, but I'm glad I chose the 265 ... There is a very very minor rub at full lock at the rear of the front tire, definitely not enough to worry about it wearing a hole in the plastic.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
The offset is perfect! I'm not big on that particular style of wheel, but if you are happy I'm happy for you... definitely a custom look now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. I think the offset is my favorite part!

This is also the first time I've ever tinted a windshield, and I'm really loving it ... cuts down so much heat inside the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts