Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pop up that says for me to update the maps on the Navi. Is this a cd that if someone had, I can borrow and update it? Or is it a cd that is a one time use that requires a code to activate the cd? Anyone update their maps yet? How much did the cd cost you?

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I did our '17 last summer. Follow the link Bruce provided above. It was NO cost for me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I just got a pop up that says for me to update the maps on the Navi. Is this a cd that if someone had, I can borrow and update it? Or is it a cd that is a one time use that requires a code to activate the cd? Anyone update their maps yet? How much did the cd cost you?

It's not a CD. It's a download from the web onto a flash drive. You insert flash drive too USB port on the Pilot to upload.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I updated mine last fall (2017 Pilot EXL). You will need a USB jump drive. Follow the instructions, and plug your USB in the port in the center console, you will download what is currently in your navigation system, then go to website with PC, plug in USB drive and download new maps. Then once loaded on USB drive, then plug in center console and upload.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts