Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just over 31k miles. The typical warning lights came on but drove fine. First It happened this winter and then early summer. Since it didn't threw the vehicle into limp mode, I disconnected the battery to reset the ecu both times. The lights were off til it came on again for the 3rd time. Left it and took it to dealer. Only thing I noticed before the warning lights came on was a noticeable loss of engine power and less throttle response.

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
868 Posts
Wow that is low mileage for this to happen. Did you do a scan to see what codes were stored? I had the p0430 code a couple of times back in Feb/Mar and switched to Esso 87 gas, changed the oil and changed the air filter and no code since but I am at 55k miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that is low mileage for this to happen. Did you do a scan to see what codes were stored? I had the p0430 code a couple of times back in Feb/Mar and switched to Esso 87 gas, changed the oil and changed the air filter and no code since but I am at 55k miles.
I did not scan for any codes. It's mostly driven in city and I do my maintenance early. I also fill up on top tier gas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts