Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda copy and pasted the interior of the Pilot to the Ridgeline. Even the headlights looks similar. This might be a good thing, if Honda doesn't give us Carplay, a head unit swap might be possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjRro-aHbRI

·
Registered
4 Posts
OMG, I've been waiting to replace my F150 but the Ridgeline never grew on me because of the "Avalanche" look imo.... now that Honda has a normal looking cab with 2017 I'm counting the days until it hits the market.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Love the 2017 Ridgeline. Hoping to pick up a Black Edition late next year. A great alternative to an SUV.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Sat in a 2017 Ridgeline with leather and sunroof on the weekend. It's kind of Okay, but I did not appreciate the lack of rear cigarette lighter outlet on the middle console. Otherwise it was Okay, even sunroof was not too low over my head as it usually is in other cars (6'2").

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wife loved my 2017 Ridgeline RTL-E so much that she had to have a Pilot Elite. Test drove a CRV and the Pilot, Pilot won hands down.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My 2017 Ridgeline Touring (US RTL-E) with my wife’s 2016 Honda Pilot Touring (US Elite).

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
In the Honda Family

Wife loved my 2017 Ridgeline RTL-E so much that she had to have a Pilot Elite. Test drove a CRV and the Pilot, Pilot won hands down.
Same here. Wife had a 2016 Acura MDX shAWD since last November. Then we got a 2018 Ridgeline RTL-E in March. She ended up driving the Ridgeline, and liking it a lot more, than the MDX. When the local dealership that we bought the Ridgeline started getting new Pilots in Late July, she started looking seriously and ended up with a 2019 Pilot Elite with the identical colors, interior and exterior, as the Ridgeline and got rid of the MDX. Note: I’m also on the ROC forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here. Wife had a 2016 Acura MDX shAWD since last November. Then we got a 2018 Ridgeline RTL-E in March. She ended up driving the Ridgeline, and liking it a lot more, than the MDX. When the local dealership that we bought the Ridgeline started getting new Pilots in Late July, she started looking seriously and ended up with a 2019 Pilot Elite with the identical colors, interior and exterior, as the Ridgeline and got rid of the MDX. Note: I’m also on the ROC forum.

We had d a 2014 Pilot and a 2015 Acura TLX. Traded them both the same day for a 2017 Pilot EXL AWD and a 2017 Ridgeline RTL-T in July 2017 Both just recently crested 20,000 miles. Pilot is Blue, Ridgeline is silver I am also on ROC under a different "handle"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts