Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Of course it does. Every new product Honda launches is going to have it. For whatever reason they decided not to put it on the 2016 pilot.

To be fair, zero Honda products introduced before the 2016 pilot have CarPlay... '16 Pilot buyers purchased the last non-CarPlay Honda introduction (it literally had to be somebody).

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And that may be the case here, in all honesty I would just like the sound issues figured out, if that's all they give us, I would be satisfied with that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Owner of Pilot Touring. I want to know if Honda will let us get a "Software Update" to have Apple CarPlay just like the Android based new Ridgeline. Same head unit.
I'm willing to pay for an upgrade!!! Anyone have thoughts????

·
Registered
45 Posts
car play

Owner of Pilot Touring. I want to know if Honda will let us get a "Software Update" to have Apple CarPlay just like the Android based new Ridgeline. Same head unit.
same horse**** story they sold to me when I got my 2014 Honda Civic that Car-Play will just be a software update and it'll work like a charm. Never heard back regarding the software update. Its all crap they sell to make a sale.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I can't believe they put the same crappy armrest on the Ridgeline and the silly front end with the unibrow. And no volume button on a truck - guys that work with their hands usually get their hands dirty. Try getting the touch screen to respond with dirt or concrete all over your hands.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can't believe they put the same crappy armrest on the Ridgeline and the silly front end with the unibrow. And no volume button on a truck - guys that work with their hands usually get their hands dirty. Try getting the touch screen to respond with dirt or concrete all over your hands.

Guys that " work with their hands" don't buy Ridgelines, even more so with that front end 😳
It took me a little time, but I got used to using the vol. button on the steering wheel .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too, I would pay to upgrade. Hate the current so "not" user friendly system!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts