Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forum but I have not found very many posts on the 2016 or 2017 Honda Pilot EX Halogen low beam headlight conversion to LEDs. Could some of you that have changed the bulbs respond with the brand and model of the LED bulb you went with and if you would use them again? I have been looking at Xenon Depot, Philips, Auxbeam, Morimoto but I would like to have some input from someone that has used them one of these Pilot models.

Thanks,

mdavidthomas

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have searched the forum but I have not found very many posts on the 2016 or 2017 Honda Pilot EX Halogen low beam headlight conversion to LEDs. Could some of you that have changed the bulbs respond with the brand and model of the LED bulb you went with and if you would use them again? I have been looking at Xenon Depot, Philips, Auxbeam, Morimoto but I would like to have some input from someone that has used them one of these Pilot models.

Thanks,

mdavidthomas
I went with HID'S Found them to be a lot cleaner and better color bulb. It was a very simple plug and play installation

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts
I just wish those that change their headlights to bulbs that can look up a Bee's but 3 miles away, would angle them down a little bit sometimes.

I've always been impressed how nice the OEM headlights are on our 08, and now 15 Pilots.

What do you NEED to see that you have to blind everything in the oncoming lanes?

Reactions: Hondamon and aggrex

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use to use HIDs all the time until i found this brand of LED and they are great. In my opinion better than HIDS. GTR lighting ultra 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts