Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering pulling the trigger on a 2017 Pilot Elite with 16k miles. I didn't see many posts specifically on the 2017 in Elite trim. Looking for expert opinions and pros/cons.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm no expert so I apologize. My wife and I just purchased a 2017 elite with 50k. We are very happy with it so far. I installed the S-vcm on the advice of a couple on here and couldn't be happier. Coming from a Subaru legacy, the awd is not even close to the same league as the legacy, but should manage for us just fine. The collision avoidance system is a little chatty, but I will get used to it. I let the computer do the work and it slowed me down to a stop based on the traffic ahead. Impressive. Not much else to report as of now. Great vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We recently purchased a 2017 Honda Pilot Elite CPO with 44K miles and love it so far. We are a young family of 5 and it has adequate room in the interior, more so than the Toyota Highlander but definitely less than our previous Yukon XL (obviously). We especially enjoy the panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, and ventilated front seats. We are averaging 22-23 mpg. We love the Rear Entertainment System for our young children, the LKAS, and the adaptive cruise control. We do not like that there are no manual dials for the infotainment system and the voice activation for dialing up your phone contacts is a little clunky, but as new Honda owners we are very pleased so far. When we first purchased the vehicle from an out of state Honda dealer, the LKAS would only function intermittently. The previous owners had replaced the windshield with a non Honda windshield and our local Honda Dealer would not recalibrate the LKAS camera since it had a non Honda windshield. The out of state dealership we purchased from paid for replacing the windshield no questions asked and after recalibration of the camera, the LKAS works perfectly. Again, very pleased so far. Good luck with your purchase!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts