Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 EX-L Nav that has been great, no problems with anything mechanical but I just can’t figure out how to get my Nav to work right. I’m a techie and I’ve used Garmin navigation devices for years with no problems but the Garmin Nav in my Pilot has me stumped. It won’t recognize any voice commands and searching for anything using the keypad only works half the time. I think part of the problem is that I live in Vancouver WA right across the River from Portland OR. Even when I type in the exact address in Portland and include “Portland Oregon” in the address it won’t find it. Has anyone had similar issues and figured out how to use the Nav?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Search makes no sense to me either.

I usually use the address option which asks for city, street number and street and that works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a related question: when I check the map version of the nav, it tells me 2.02. So I go to the Garmin Express app on my Mac, and tells me there is an update— to version 2020.0!! How many version numbers do I need to look for? It said this version was released in October 2019. Does anyone know if this version is newer than the 2.02, or am I looking at the wrong version numbers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts